Amber's bookkeeping experience and love for QuickBooks began in 2002 when friends and family recognized her talent for numbers and asked her to help them get their finances organized.��Amber's��initial role as an entrepreneur was in 2004 with her first business,��Amber's Organizing LLC.��She worked bookkeeping jobs until business began to grow��and she could hold full time hours as a professional organizer.
When her��professional organizing clients learned��she��also had bookkeeping skills, Amber extended��her organizing projects to include their bookkeeping and personal money management. Now with Amber's Bookkeeping, LLC established, many clients��continue to trust her to organize and maintain their bookkeeping needs.
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Not-for-Profit Organizations